Yes, you can be able to study a BSc qualification for three years and do a one-year Postgraduate certificate in education (PGCE). Check on the Faculty of Education website about the requirements of the PGCE.

Regarding the quotations of the course, kindly send an email to

When changing a course, email to the faculty that you are changing to